Face scrubs you can make from ingredients around your home. 🙂
Honey & Brown Sugar Scrub
- 1/2 cup manuka honey (or plain honey if you have no idea what manuka honey is)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (basic refined white sugar works in a pinch)
- 1 tbsp olive or coconut oil
- 1 drop of your favorite essential oil (lavender, jasmine, rose, geranium, bergamot are all nice)
Mix everything together and apply the mixture to skin and massage in a circular motion to ensure you’re removing any dead skin cells from your face. Rinse with warm water and press skin with a warm washcloth. Follow with your favourite moisturiser.
Pineapple Exfoliating Scrub
- 1/4 cup of cubed fresh pineapple, the hard stems cut off and discarded
- 1/4 cup of cubed fresh papaya.
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp sweet almond oil
- 1 tbsp manuka honey (or regular honey if you don’t have manuka).
Mash the fruit together until it becomes a pulp. Add…
View original post 155 more words